Friday, September 21, 2012

Death By Chocolate Recipe for Chocaholics

I posted last night about a Bible Codes site. It informed me that there is going to be a war this year. I never did find out whether it will be with nuclear weapons or not. I think that program on the site I was using was not so good. It kept repeating information on searches no matter what the search was about. That seems a little fishy to me.

There are some other good Bible Code sites that you have to pay for a program and learn how to use them. They are not necessarily easy. For one thing searches have to be input in Hebrew. They have translators included, but you have to use a dictionary for terms, etc. I prefer to be lazy as much as possible. I think I will do that work anyway, but not right now.

I have a lot to do. I have a new storage idea that requires rearranging my entire apartment. That isn't easy any time, but it will be harder since I haven't completely recovered from falling recently.

I have to revamp my old recipes because I have entirely changed my diet for health reasons. I have a lot of new recipes to test. One of those is making my own tahini. I have not made hummus and I want to try that with homemade tahini.

One of the new recipes is not very healthy. It is for Mississippi Mud cake. Cake is bad enough, but getting Mississippi Mud into a cake is much much worse. However, it is really good. "Man does not live by bread alone." I think it should be okay to indulge in Mississippi Mud cake once a year or so.

The recipe for my annual cream puffs is already posted on this site near the beginning of the posts. I think I will share the recipe for Mississippi Mud cake with you as well. That way we can all die happy together. :-)


Mississippi Mud Cake
by Reeni
Prep Time: 30 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes


Mississippi mud cake starts with a rich chocolate cake topped with layers of marshmallow fluff, chocolate ganache, chopped nuts and coconut flakes.
Ingredients (1 (9x13) cake)
Cake:
·        1/2 cup Dutch-process cocoa
·        1 cup hot water
·        2 cups (8 1/2 ounces) unbleached all-purpose flour
·        2 cups (14 ounces) sugar
·        1 teaspoon baking soda
·        1/2 teaspoon salt
·        1 teaspoon espresso powder
·        1/2 cup (4 ounces) sour cream
·        2 eggs
·        1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Topping:
·        2 cups (11 ounces) marshmallow fluff or marshmallow creme
·        1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips or chopped semisweet or bittersweet chocolate
·        1/2 cup (4 ounces) heavy cream
·        1 cup diced, toasted pecans or walnuts
·        1 cup coconut, optional
For Serving:
·        freshly whipped cream or vanilla ice cream
·        maraschino cherries
Powered by Recipage


http://www.cinnamonspiceandeverythingnice.com/recipe-index/?recipe_id=6032448  This is the hazardous site that it came from. She likes horrible unhealthy stuff like bacon and sour cream and sugar. 

I was going to post about the moving large objects or small ones spiritual gift. I guess I can do that tomorrow. I think it would be good to use that one to move icebergs. There will be a lot of call for that as Antarctica and the Arctic melt and fall into the ocean in very large pieces. Other places could put all of that clean water to much better use than letting ships play dodge-the-icebergs. 

People could get a lot of clean drinking water out of it and there would be plenty left over for agriculture. Whoever goes first with that will probably get to play dodge-the-Bilderbergs to stay alive. It will seriously interfere with the Bilderberg plans to kill the other 99% of us off. I really don't think we should let them do that.

We can kill ourselves in a much more fun way with Mississippi Mud cakes. I don't like bacon, but that'll work too.

No comments:

Post a Comment