Thursday, July 5, 2012

Why You Might Not Want To Eat GMO Foods

One of the dangers of GMO (Genetically Modified Organism) foods that not many people know about, is Morgellons. Some people believe they are being spread among people for the purpose of population reduction. In other words, they are meant to kill off a lot of people.


I am not quite sure what to think about morgellons yet. I have only started to learn about them myself. I am posting about them anyway because I think it is important for people to know about them. 


People who have morgellons are usually accused of being crazy and imagining things. There are thousands of people who have them worldwide and they have the same horrible symptoms. One sufferer has a very well documented site about them. Microscopic photos are included. I do not think morgellon sufferers are crazy. I don't think anyone would, once they read up on the subject.


Here is a link to the site I mentioned:


http://www.morgellonsexposed.com/pjTentaclesofGoo.htm

Some of the sites about morgellons say they may be caused by other things in addition to GMOs.


Until I started reading about morgellons I had the attitude that GMO foods were not good, but it wasn't urgent to stop eating them right away. After all, they are very hard to avoid in the USA. 


Here is a quote about GMO foods in the USA:

"Q: Are we eating GM food?
A: GM soya is in about 60 percent of all processed food as vegetable oil, soya flour, lecithin and soya protein. GM maize is in about 50 percent of processed foods as corn, corn starch, cornflour and corn syrup. GM tomato puree is sold in some supermarkets and GM enzymes are used throughout the food processing industry. Government regulations on labelling exclude 95-98 percent of the products containing GM ingredients because they ignore derivatives."


The above quote is from this site: 
http://www.saynotogmos.org/ud2006/usept06.php#confused

The site above is pretty educational about GMO in general and it is a good place to start learning about how GMO food and issues affect you. 


Since I began learning about morgellons, I have become much more concerned about GMOs. I want them cut out of my diet as soon as possible. I do not want morgellons. 


Morgellons hurt. A lot. They make people feel as if something is crawling around inside them and under their skins. They cause painful lesions that are difficult to heal. They may be a different life form than has been known previously on earth. 


I really don't want morgellons. I don't want to eat GMO foods and get morgellons. You probably don't want any of that either.


No comments:

Post a Comment