Monday, July 2, 2012

Why Nukes Affect Everyone In The World Even If Your Country Has None

I am over my hissy fit because of so many people not doing what they need to take care of themselves. I will just keep doing what I can to help with this blog and my neighborhood emergency watch leader thing, etc. I have not made cards with my blog address on it so I can pass them out and help a few more people survive what is coming. I will do that soon. 


I have been especially distressed because there are a lot of things going on that say WWIII could start any time. A nuclear shooting war is going to be difficult to survive. I would not make it at this point and was hoping that if I pass on what I know, others who have the resources to do it will be able to survive.


The idea of only a few greedy, self-centered Bilderbergs living through a nuclear holocaust that they are trying to cause, bothers me a lot. I would like for some good, ordinary people to survive as well. 


The Bilderbergs have admitted that they think others are just "eaters", or people who are not worth the food they consume. They think cattle have more value than people.


I disagree with that idea. Therefore,
I have posts on nuclear survival. Those posts have links to entire free books on how to build a shelter that will protect you from nuclear fallout radiation. 


There are other posts on making your own Faraday cage to protect your electronics from the EMP (ElectroMagnetic Pulse) that comes with nuclear weapons. The HAARPs can probably generate EMPs as well. 


If you have been reading my other posts, you already know that the sun has been doing massive sunspots, or coronal mass ejections. These coronal mass ejections also generate EMPs. One of them wiped out the electrical grid in part of Canada.


All of the EMP stuff means you had better keep a radio in a Faraday cage to make sure you know what to do in case there is a nuclear strike near you. I already did a post on how to make your own Faraday cage. 


It will be a big advantage to know how many nukes hit near you, how far away they are, and what size the nuclear payload is.  All of this information will help you know how long to stay inside your shelter.


I have not posted much about China as a nuclear power because I didn't know that much. China has been rapidly increasing the size of their nuclear stockpile. They have admitted to a much smaller nuclear stockpile than they actually have. I read that estimates of the actual number of nukes that China has, are from 3000 to 5000 instead of the 400 they admit to.


The number of nuclear weapons that China has is important to everyone in the world. Radiation does not respect borders, even if the nukes are not aimed at your area.

No comments:

Post a Comment