Friday, January 27, 2012

Choose To Live

You and your loved ones will have a much better chance to survive, if you choose to learn the skills necessary to survive in rough conditions. You must  develop the thinking to help you adapt to changes. You must learn survival skills. You must pass them on to the generations after you if you want to have generations after you. If you do not do this, you might as well join the majority of people who choose to give up their lives to their televisions. 


Nothing I can say will make you learn what you need to know to keep yourself and your loved ones alive in the disasters that are now occurring all over the world. These disasters will increase in frequency, severity, and area affected for the rest of the lives of everyone alive now. The disasters will keep doing that for many generations. 


People who do not prepare themselves and their loved ones have very little chance to survive much longer. I wish readers of this blog to have that chance. You do not have to learn how to survive from my blog. Learn it any way you like to learn it, and any way you can learn it. 


If there is something that you would like to learn to  help make yourself and your loved ones safer, please make a comment on this blog and tell me. I will do my best to help you.


My blog is free. It is available right now. You can  use it if you wish. You have my best wishes for your learning and your safety and the safety of your loved ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment